Commercial Insurance in Washington
Commercial insurance is a valuable asset to a business. Commercial coverage from Securum LLC protects your business against unforeseen events that can cut into your profits such as theft, fire, vandalism, or natural disasters. If you own a small business in Bellevue, WA, here’s where you should know about commercial coverage.
BOP insurance is a good choice for small business owners as it provides the essential coverage that most small companies need. This includes:
- Property – to protect your building, equipment, and products
- General Liability – to protect you against accidents that customers may have on your business property
- Business Interruption – to cover loss of revenue, payroll, and other business expenses if your business has to close for repairs after a disaster
Your Securum LLC agent can help you determine the scope of coverage your small business needs.
Depending on the nature of your Lynwood WA business, you may need additional coverage to protect certain aspects of your business. This coverage can generally be added to your BOP. Additional coverage may include:
- Cyber insurance – to protect your business from data breaches.
- Worker’s comp – to protect your workers against accidents on the job. If your business has one or more workers, you are required to carry worker’s comp coverage in Washington.
- Commercial auto – to cover vehicles that are used for business purposes.
Tips for Purchasing Commercial Coverage
Before purchasing commercial insurance, take time to assess your business assets and the risks your business faces for financial loss. If your Washington business is located in a high-risk area for theft or fire, for example, make sure your business is covered for these risks. If you receive customers to your business site, make sure your liability coverage is enough to cover your losses against the risk of serious accidents or lawsuits.
To learn more about commercial insurance or to purchase a policy for your Bellevue, WA business, contact us at Securum LLC.